No, this is not one of those "spot the difference" photos. I'll straight-up tell you the difference in these two shots (other than Corvin being in one and not the other). It was bothering me that the flowers I painted in the entry looked just a little too dark and too cluttered. So I photoshopped a little to see, and convinced myself that by eliminating the top two flowers above the very top one, it cleaned up the whole design and made it seem more symmetrical, which was the whole point of painting these anyway. Today I got out the wall paint and painted over the top two flowers, and I'm really happy with how it looks (picture on the right). Click to see larger.
I also added little touches of a lighter blue to the flowers to make them a little more interesting.
And we put curtains up in the dining room!