Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Etsyaholic

I've been pretty busy lately with a bit of a mystery ailment. Hoping to get that sorted out soon when the results come back from the doctor's tests. Because of that, I haven't been doing much around the house to update. But I have made a few more silhouettes for my Etsy shop.

When I've made $300 on these, I plan to order my custom window boxes. And I'm very close to that goal! Here are a few more I've made:

Another Pushing Daisies silhouette, a little different than the one on our wall, titled "The Piemaker and the Dead Girl":


Doctor Who silhouette, titled "The Angels Have the Phone Box"


Another Who sihouette of the 10th Doctor and Rose, titled "Does it Need Saying?"


I'm having so much fun making these! I have an idea for another one for our own wall I hope to pursue soon, or next.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your blood tests reveal what is going on. Hopefully they also ran a Vitamin D level and a thyroid check. Be well.

    ReplyDelete