Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Tree Time

Today I had a day off work, so I painted another tree on the bedroom wall.  This one is on the corner near the bed.





Eventually this side with the blank branches is going to be "hung" with different sizes of oval frames, featuring formal "portraits" of forest animals. 


I told my Grandma today that the chrysanthemum I planted last year in memoriam of my Uncle is huge.  Here's proof for her.  She knows what size my purse is, so I put it in there for size reference.  We're going to have to move and replant the azalea next to it...you can see it's taking its space over!


Are these mum buds for the flowers?  I hope so.



1 comment:

  1. Now I really want to paint trees in my dining room... We have many buds on our mums as well, and you should have a wonderful show of colour soon. Lois

    ReplyDelete