Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Marshmallow World

 A little "gingerbread" house I made with a kit created by my friend Sheli.  Graham crackers are used for the walls.  Too fun.


I know i take too many photos of my Hawthorn, but sometimes I just can't help it.  I mean, LOOK at it covered in snow like white hair, lanterns dangling like earrings.  Reminds me of a lovely family matriarch I know.........



Today I was out in the snow again, shooting with photographer friends in the elements for the second time in the last week.  I love this picture...it makes me smile to think of the creative kindred minds in it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a lovely little tree! Did you plant it yourself? Hawthorns are such magical plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hawthorn was here when we arrived! It seemed to be a sign that this house was meant to be ours. I talk about it in my Windling Trees blog post:

    http://domythicbliss.blogspot.com/2012/02/windling-trees.html

    ReplyDelete