Sunday, March 31, 2013

Mossy Easter

So you know that Pinterest phenomenon when you find instructions for how to do a craft or creative recipe, and you immediately get the bee in your bonnet until you try it for yourself?

Yeah...yesterday I made mossy cupcakes with mom and Grandma over at their house.


I just couldn't help it!  Instructions on how to make edible yummy moss?  With randomly flavored jelly beans on top like Easter eggs? (that part was suggested by my friend Linds)  Totally had to do it.



And then thanks to another blog post from a favorite home dec blog of mine, I bought 4 rolls of moss ribbon this morning from Walmart for $2 a piece!  I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do with them, but when Tom asked me, I came up with four or five different possibilities just off the top of my head.  Moss, in ribbon form?  Heck yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment