Friday, March 7, 2014

Spring Errands and Mantel

Today was errand day!  It was also the first gorgeous spring-like day of the year...so far the high has been 54 and sunny.  So it was beautiful weather for driving, and perfect time to take down my winter decorations and put up spring.

Well, I should say Easter first.  Then I'll change it to general spring once that's over.

Lookit the Corvin tail!  <3  So cute.  Those are his cat toys in the fireplace tools.

One of the errands was to pick up a frame for the mermaid artwork by Niroot Puttapipat.  I was in Hobby Lobby for a while deciding.  The check out clerk even said "oh you're leaving now!  You've been here a while."  I wanted to pick the right thing though, and I'm happy with how this turned out.

I have it displayed right now with our other Niroot original.  I don't know if I'll leave them together...the fairy normally goes in the Dreaming Room upstairs.  It just makes me happy to see them together.


 A look at that side of the living room.  I also bought a new palm for the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment