Monday, May 30, 2011

The House with the Blue Door

Attention...the below photo is NOT PHOTOSHOPPED. (well, it is, but just to make it prettier, not to change the door color) Do not adjust your monitor. Our front and back doors are now painted Violet Beauregarde Blueberry blue. I love this color. It looks vaguely purpleish in some lights.

A non-photoshopped shot of the front porch area:

Eee!! So exciting.

My coworker also let me have some more starts of forget-me-nots, and I bought an Endless Summer Hydrangea. So now the plants near the front porch look like this:


Lobelia, lavender, lamium, forget-me-not, violet, hydrangea, rhododendron, and hosta. Can't wait to see it all grow grow grow over the years as we live here!

We couldn't leave the back door red, of course, so here's the back door, also painted blue:


1 comment:

  1. I have a blue front door too, and love it! Congrats on the beautiful door and house.

    ReplyDelete