Sunday, May 22, 2011

A No Rain Saturday

Yesterday at CCC we finally had beautiful late spring weather all day long, with nary a drop of the wet stuff falling from the sky. Ahh, how wonderful!

You can see the Rhododendrons planted last Sunday are all blooming now. Yay! (Yes, I photoshopped the door...it's not painted yet ;)

A bit of silliness...I planned to make a sign for our "Waterhouse Water Closet" on the main floor. J.W. Waterhouse is my favorite artist, for those of you who didn't know already. :)



It's silly, I know, but it makes me smile.

Now for a few more plant pictures. I know. I know. I'll stop. Really.

I finally planted the sweet potato vine I bought weeks ago in the planter box with the ivy. We'll see if the ivy doesn't choke it out.


The Siberian Delphinium is doing wonderfully.


Rhododendrons in bloom!


Aaand my favorite....our first lavender blossom!

No comments:

Post a Comment