Monday, February 7, 2011

Inspiration: Jen Parrish's New England Abode








Anyone who knows me well knows that I have a weak spot for the jewelry creations of Jen Parrish of Parrish Relics. I wore a Parrish Relic necklace on my wedding day, and I cross my fingers to receive one of her creations at every holiday. Her work is just beyond stunning. But her artistic eye sees beyond her studio desktop and extends to every aspect of her life, including her interior decorating.

Every picture I see of Jen's abode seems to call to me with cozy comfort and warm colors, gilded textures and medieval silhouettes. No corner of her home seems untouched by her artistry.

Jen is definitely one of my primary inspirations in decorating my new house. For more images of her home, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Me too!! I love how in every picture of her pets, the background seems like a little vignette.

    ReplyDelete